Truffle Species Guide
Guide to culinary truffles species available on the truffle board marketplace.
- Tuber aestivum (black summer truffle)
- Tubber Borchii (bianchetto)
- Tuber Brumale (Muscato truffle)
- Kalapuya Brunea (Oregon brown truffle)
- Leucangium carthusianum (Oregon black truffle)
- Tuber canaliculatum (Appalachian truffle)
- Tuber gibbosum (Oregon white truffle)
- Tuber lyonii (pecan truffle)
- Tuber macrosporum (smooth black truffle)
- Tuber magnatum (white truffle)
- Tuber melanosporum (Perigord truffle)
- Tuber oregonese (Oregon white truffle)
- Tuber uncinatum (Burgundy truffle)
Missing a species?
Please contact us to let us know what we’re missing.
Important Note: To assure the quality of our offerings, at this time, we are explicitly prohibiting the sale of Tuber indicum on Truffle Board Marketplace. Unfortunately these lesser quality truffles are too often sold in lieu of more valuable species and subject to much controversies.